Intertextual Connections


Snapshot

There's been quite a fair that I have been wanting to blog about but time has been scarce. Right now, this beautiful morning at 8:30am, I'm awaiting for my pick up before we push off to Cameron Highlands. I'll be away this weekend as many well balik kampung and catch up on rest. I have decided to rest in the Lord on top of a hiding place.

More importantly I have signed up for IBridge camp - a camp focusing for the people in the market place. They will be covering on two main areas - 1) transition into the marketplace and 2) impacting the marketplace. I find it timely for me as I am also working through this new journey.
Pray for me that I will be blessed by the camp there and may He shed some light and understanding through the speakers and many shadows that I will have a chance to meet.

I am also hoping it'll be some good time of refreshing rest and solitude. I have been really busy. I'm not kidding.

There still war games and silver airplanes which I want to write about but I'll leave that when I come back, oh, and white crows too.

0 Responses to “Snapshot”

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.